Hurrah! It’s that time of year when we look back at the most popular posts on DYESTTAFTSA. In no particular order, here’s the top five most read posts in 2013
1. I was so pleased to be able to share this post with you. It’s an interview with Allan Laville of the University of Reading, all about how children distinguish between fantasy and reality. His work is utterly fascinating, and if you didn’t catch the interview first time round, here’s your second chance.
2. Following the departure of Amanda Craig from The Times, I wrote about the marginalisation of children’s literature. The full post is available here.
3. Read Your Way Around The UK launched this year! It’s a project that involves finding a book based in every county of the UK. You can read the introductory post here and view the current spreadsheet here. England’s done, and I’m working on the others!
4. In August, I found out the truth about Anne from the Famous Five. You can find out what I mean here.
5. And finally, there’s the post where I told you all some exciting behind the scenes news about me and that.